WARRANTY and RETURN POLICY
• Supreme Store liability under the Supreme Store Warranty is limited to repairing/replacing of defective products only. The Supreme Store Warranty does not cover any losses and damages caused directly or indirectly by the products.
• Supreme Store Warranty covers for domestic/household use only & applicable within limits of UAE.
• If the product is not repairable, Supreme Store will either refund or replace the faulty product as it may in its sole discretion decide.
• If an item has been issued a return, which was received defective, damaged, or incorrect, a full refund will be issued; either in the form of a gift voucher to be redeemed at Supreme Store or a direct refund back into the bank account used for the purchase, which will take 3-5 business days. COD orders will be refunded right away. Customers have to present their receipt/digital receipt upon collection.
• Returns can be issued within 14 days upon delivery date.
• All products must be returned in a good and unused condition, with its original packaging and paperwork. As well as the parts and accessories if applicable.
• A replacement product will only be provided once the cause of damage has been determined and can be concluded as owing to mechanical failure and not having been caused by negligent use by the purchaser and/or any third party, nor has been damaged on purpose. The replacement product will be a refurbished product of same or similar specification and value.
Supreme Store Warranty DOES NOT extend to:
• Damage, defects and/or faults caused by negligence, misuse, accidents and other natural disasters or fault owing to deviation from recommended use of the products and or poor installation of the product, unless such was installed by a Supreme Store representative.
• Damage, defects and/or faults caused by liquid damages/defects.
• Screen and display damage.
• Damage, defects and/or faults caused by abnormal voltage or in-coming power supply from a generator or fluctuations.
• Damage, defects and/or faults caused by chemical reaction, excessive heat, excessive dust or corrosive surroundings.
• Normal wear and tear
• Products which have been opened up, repaired or tampered with by unauthorized third party agents or other service centers.
• Items without sales invoice.