WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM YOU AND HOW?
Supreme Store collects users’ personal information; this excludes storing the user’s payment details when the user visits our Platform or places an online order with us.
We may ask you for personal information at other times, including by way of example:
• When you enter a sweepstake, content or promotion sponsored by us
• When you complete surveys or other questionnaires
• When you send an email to us
Our web servers also collect the domain names of users on our Platform. This information aggregated is to measure number of visits, average time spent on our Platform, pages viewed, among other things.
WHAT WE DO & DON’T DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Supreme Store uses your personal information for the following:
• To facilitate order processing
• To develop enhancements on our platform
• For marketing and promotional purposes, for example, offering users the opportunity to take advantage of special promotions and to acquire Supreme Store products
• To design and build better products
• To customize your shopping experience and to provide advice and purchase recommendations
• To help target valuable marketing, remarketing, and advertising offers, executed through banner ads or promotional emails, which may be sent by third parties under contract with Supreme Store
• To do research on users’ demographics, interests and behavior, so as to better understand and measure the use of our Platform and to improve our Content
Supreme Store does not disclose your personal information with third parties without your consent except that Supreme Store may disclose your personal information as follows:
• With our related companies;
• To any cloud servers for the storing or processing of your information.
• If you purchase a product requiring service, your personal information will be shared with the service provider concerned
• In special cases where we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary, particularly when identifying, contacting or bringing legal action against a person or entity who may be violating Supreme Store’s Terms & Conditions or others’ rights or causing harm to or interfering with Supreme Store’s or others’ property, and
• When we believe in good faith that the law requires it.
WE CARE ABOUT YOUR SECURITY
We only collect your personal information to the extent deemed necessary to serve our legitimate business purposes and we use industry standard security technology to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of your personal information. Nonetheless, we are not responsible or liable for any breach of security with respect to your personal information or for the actions of any third parties who may have obtained your personal information through us, our Website or the Content.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT OUR COOKIES
What you need to know about our cookies “Cookies” are pieces of information that we transfer to your hard drives solely for record-keeping purposes. These could involve cookies, pixel tags and/or similar technologies that track users visiting our advertising banners and hyperlinks on other websites or that store usernames and passwords. The purpose of Cookies is to better offer our users seamless access to our platform. By using our platform, you hereby consent that Supreme Store may place Cookies on your device.
– You can opt out of collection of data from one browser, device, or app; however it will not necessarily opt-out of collection of data from all browsers, devices, or apps you access the Website or your user account from.
WHAT ABOUT POLICY CHANGES?
WEBSITE’S TERMS & CONDITIONS
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR MORE INFORMATION?